Powered By Blogger

25 December 2011

Universal Studios

 16th of December
we go to Universal Studios Singapore~~~
not Universal Studios Hollywood :PPP
i'm not so rich
we spent 2 days at the universal~
the 1st day with the
express pass
2nd day without the express pass
express pass is like
when the queue is very long 
we can use that express pass to play without queuing
luckily we got bought the express pass
if not we need to queue for 120 minutes for playing transformer:((
and some game
need to wait for 60 minutes :(((
too bad ):
so 2nd day we juz enjoy taking photo the whole day
and we go the universal after visted the 
underwater world (:
and also enjoy playing in the rain^^

 sitting the escalator to Universal^^

 taking this photo at the way in Universal

 outside the Universal also:))

 the popcorn car :))
too bad that i didnt take photo with this car :((

 forgoten what street is this
Hollywood street
or
New York street???

 Madagascar ^^

 Far far away castle :)

 Far far away ^_^
dont see at the ppl~

 The lost world~
can u see the word??

 My daddy & my stupid sister :PPP

 transformer :DD
that boy is juz pass by :)

 that's me drinking the ice blended 
&
my sister who is wearing the raincoat

 this is the design outside the ride
which need to wait for 120 minutes~~~~

' RAR '~~~

 outside that mummy ride


 when we 3 are sitting that
Canopy Flyer~
my cousin was waiting down with her raincoat~~

 juz 4 of us~
dono where is my cousin??


 Sci-fi City~~~~~
this is the place where we play
transformer
and the roller-coaster :DDDD

 singing~

 all of us :DDD
including my daddy ^^

 that's me

 3 of us~

 Tired...
REST~
sit down but keep taking photo
 Sit on the staircase*.*

 hehehe^^
this photo is taken by
Cally professor :PPP
hohoho :))

 Dono what my sister doing??

 see my fatty brother~
raise up his bottle say
'YEAH~!'

 taken by 
ME~
at New York street:)


this two roller coaster is the most fun in 
Universal Studios



Jumping~!
you know at my back is who?
is my sister~
see~
that pass by girl face~
<SHOCK>

beside of me that 3 girls~
actually is my sister's frend family...
we met at there too^_^


saw me?


this pictures is the last picture
before we went back to hotel...

finally going home~~~
:'(((
very very 
not willing :(((
hope next time can visit there again and again :PPP

today is 
25th of December
wish u all
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (:


No comments:

Post a Comment