Powered By Blogger

24 December 2011

Underwater world

hahaha xDDD
at beach station
while we waiting the bus going to the 
under water world :))

my fatty brother :PPP
very fat right?
and also at the back is my cousin~
also fat huh??

 my stupid sister xDDD
keep pulling the short~~
she say is very loose wor...

my mom and the stupid sister~
on the bus toward 
under water world xDDD

my cousin~
Sally ^^
 almost the same name with me :PPP

 saw Sally face??
 dono how to say this fish~


this also dono :PPP

 my fatty broher 
Sally
my mom

 we all~
juz no my dad
because he's capturing the photo^^

 me xDD
saw that fish?
big yea???

 the main point is not my stupid sister :PPP
is the fish
hehehe:)))
 the main is point is nothing :PPP

 crab~~

 dono what is this :PPP

 we all^^

 the fatty brother doing stupid thing:))

 stupid me doing stupid jumping :PPP
dono saw what fish :DDD

 i wan to eat you....
i'm hungry~~ 

 we all again^_^

 this photo quite funny right??
like taken when i was small~
but it's not~
is taken at 16th of December;))

 Dolphin*_*

 sealion~

 doplhin playing with the ball:))


this is the pictures that we taken at 
under water world^^
next time i will upload 
Universal Studios picture:))

No comments:

Post a Comment