Powered By Blogger

22 January 2012

Happy CNY

today is 22th of January aldy...
dono that is a good news
or a bad news??
good new is
it is going to celebrate
Chinese New Year~~
but this year
i'm not happy at all
cause this year
my house had less one family member....
my grandfather~~
he's aldy pass away for 6 months :(((
28th of June 2011
i will always remember this date
bad new is
i think i'm gonna get sick in
Chinese New Year ><
and also
the biggest bad new is...
my grandmother's sister~
is already pass away
at 21.01.12
in 2.00am morning :'((
hiaz....
and also my mother's aunt
also pass away
since Tuesday :((
and now my family members
had aldy less 3 members...
haiz..
really dono how to celebrate this
Chinese New Year~~
maybe juz whole stay at home
and keep daydreaming or sleeping

lastly...
Wish u  all
Happy Chinese New Year^^
gong hei fat choi :)
and also
give my ang pauuuuuu~~~
^v^

No comments:

Post a Comment