Powered By Blogger

9 December 2011

9.12

dono why
now...
the mood is
DAMN DOWN

maybe juz noticed that
my phone bill now is aldy
RM70++

haiz...
acutally i juz use 30 riggit to
sms & call
but dono why
suddenly became so many
i guess is use it to facebooking
then charge me
but why i hear some ppl say it wont charge me
but now...
haiz...
really dono how to explain it to mummy ><
later must scolded by mummy=.=
but is not my fault
is DIGI fault!!!!
dono why charge me so much????

but the main reason that make
my mood became down
is not the bill
is...
aiyer...
dono how to explain
this few days
i aldy have a bad habbit
is thinking something that crazy
some crazy thing
is happy
and some is unhappy
maybe this all
juz thinking =.=
hehehe =DD

smile to face new days (=

No comments:

Post a Comment